- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 6 oz PKG ( or 1 cup) Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Cup Marshmallow Cream
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2/3 Cups Apple Juice
- Combine chocoalte pieces,marshmallow cream,peanut butter and vanilla.
- Set aside.
- Butter sides of heavy 2 QT sauce pan.
- Combine sugar and apple juice.
- Stir over medium heat until sugar melts and mixture boils.
- Cook to soft ball stage or 240º stiring frequently.
- Remove from heat,add other mixture and stir until blended well.
- Pour into a buttered pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More