- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 6 oz PKG ( or 1 cup) Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Cup Marshmallow Cream
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2/3 Cups Apple Juice
- Combine chocoalte pieces,marshmallow cream,peanut butter and vanilla.
- Set aside.
- Butter sides of heavy 2 QT sauce pan.
- Combine sugar and apple juice.
- Stir over medium heat until sugar melts and mixture boils.
- Cook to soft ball stage or 240º stiring frequently.
- Remove from heat,add other mixture and stir until blended well.
- Pour into a buttered pan.
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More