- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 apple
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/8 Cup Water
- Step 1: Cut the thin slices of cored apple.
- Step 2: In a saucepan, add 1 tbsp butter, water, sugar and cinnamon, and stir well.
- Step 3: Add apple slices and toss well, so that the liquid mixture is coated nicely.
- Step 4: Heat the pan covered until apple slices become soft and crispy.
- Step 5: Add vanilla, then again toss well. Keep apple slices aside.
- Step 6: Spread peanut butter over the two pieces of bread and place apple slices on one buttery side of the bread.
- Step 7: Keep the other piece of bread with peanut butter side down on the top of apples.
- Step 8: Cook the sanwich on both side with butter in a pan.
- Step 9: Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More