- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 4 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup rolled oats or wheat germ
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix applesauce, egg, pb, vanilla and water in a large bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients, flour, cornmeal, oats or wheat germ and
- peanuts in a separate bowl.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Turn dough out onto a well-floured surface and knead until all
- ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Roll dough out to 1/2 inch thickness and cut out shapes.
- Bake for 45 minutes on a greased cookie sheet. Cool before serving.
NotesEven our pooches celebrate Halloween with these treats!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Sailstad Family Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More