- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 4 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup rolled oats or wheat germ
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix applesauce, egg, pb, vanilla and water in a large bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients, flour, cornmeal, oats or wheat germ and
- peanuts in a separate bowl.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Turn dough out onto a well-floured surface and knead until all
- ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Roll dough out to 1/2 inch thickness and cut out shapes.
- Bake for 45 minutes on a greased cookie sheet. Cool before serving.
NotesEven our pooches celebrate Halloween with these treats!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More