- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 2 bartlett pears, cored and diced
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Streusel Topping:
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Maple Cream Sauce:
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp light corn syrup
- Make Maple Cream Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a heavy sauce pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened and reduced by about 1/3. (about 15 minutes). Chill.
- For Cheesecake squares: In a medium bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Press evenly into a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth. Beat in 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Pour over warm crust.
- In a small bowl, stir together chopped apples, 2 tablespoons sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Spoon evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- To make Streusel Topping, cut together the flour, brown sugar and butter, stir in oats until all crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over apples. Bake 30 minutes at 350F or until filling is set.
- Drizzle with Maple Cream Sauce.
NotesI made these awhile ago..well all the ones I will be adding. I saw this square on Janet is Hungry blog. I had to try it. We really enjoyed them. When I made them I added pears, so I cut the apples back to 2 .
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More