- Cooking Time: 75
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (or Oreos)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups chopped peeled apples (about 3 medium)
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F
- Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Mix crumbs, butter and 2 tablespoons brown sugar; press firmly onto bottom of pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup of the brown sugar and the vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add sour cream; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Mix remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar, the apples, pecans and cinnamon; spoon evenly over cheesecake batter.
- BAKE 55 minute or until center is almost set. Cool.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Let stand at room temperature 30 minute before serving.
- Lift cheesecake from pan, using foil handles.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
- Jazz It Up:
- For an extra special touch, drizzle Caramel Topping over each piece of cheesecake just before serving.
- Best of Season:
- Take advantage of the many varieties of apples that are available. Try using Jonathan, Granny Smith or Honeycrisp for the topping.
NotesThis recipe is from the food network. It is quite different from most others in that the topping is baked into tho top of the cake. Chilling time is not included in times listed.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More