- Cooking Time: 55
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups thinly sliced apples
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Generously grease a 2 quart baking dish.
- Arrange apple slices in an even layer in the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon, and 1/2 cup pecans. Sprinkle mixture over apples.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk together egg, evaporated milk, and melted butter.
- Pour milk mixture into flour mixture all at once, and stir until smooth. Pour mixture over apples, and sprinkle top with 1/4 cup pecans.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 55 minutes.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More