- Cooking Time: 55
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups thinly sliced apples
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Generously grease a 2 quart baking dish.
- Arrange apple slices in an even layer in the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon, and 1/2 cup pecans. Sprinkle mixture over apples.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk together egg, evaporated milk, and melted butter.
- Pour milk mixture into flour mixture all at once, and stir until smooth. Pour mixture over apples, and sprinkle top with 1/4 cup pecans.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 55 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More