- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pkg. Pepperidge Farm(R) Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 2 cups diced, peeled Granny Smith apples
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp. cold butter, cut into pieces
- Confectioners' sugar
- Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature 30 min. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add apples, pecans and butter and toss to coat.Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll into 15" x 10" rectangle. Brush lightly with water. With long side facing you, spoon apple mixture on pastry to within 2" of long sides and all the way to short sides. Starting at long side, roll up like a jelly roll. Cut into 12 (1 1/4") slices. Place 2" apart on greased baking sheet.Bake 15 min. or until golden. Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Makes 12 pastries.
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More