- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- vanilla ice cream, if desired
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine 4 ½, 4 ½, and 3 rolls into 3 separate balls.
- Flatten each ball into a 10-inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Combine brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, salt, pecans, apple and softened butter.
- Place one of the larger dough circle in the bottom of a 9-10 inch sprayed round pan.
- Spread half of the filling on the dough leaving a ½-inch border around the outside of the circle.
- Lay the smallest dough circle on the top of the filling.
- Spread the rest of the filling on top of that piece of dough and cover with last piece of dough.
- Press around the edge to seal the dough together.
- Combine the remaining cinnamon and sugar sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Cut a few vents in the top crust.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
NotesFall and apple go together. Indulge in this wonderful fall treat, topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Social CookbookSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More