- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- vanilla ice cream, if desired
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine 4 ½, 4 ½, and 3 rolls into 3 separate balls.
- Flatten each ball into a 10-inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Combine brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, salt, pecans, apple and softened butter.
- Place one of the larger dough circle in the bottom of a 9-10 inch sprayed round pan.
- Spread half of the filling on the dough leaving a ½-inch border around the outside of the circle.
- Lay the smallest dough circle on the top of the filling.
- Spread the rest of the filling on top of that piece of dough and cover with last piece of dough.
- Press around the edge to seal the dough together.
- Combine the remaining cinnamon and sugar sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Cut a few vents in the top crust.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
NotesFall and apple go together. Indulge in this wonderful fall treat, topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More