- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c Water
- 6 oz Frozen Apple Juice; Thawed
- 1 3/4 oz Powdered Fruit Pectin; 1 Pk
- 3 3/4 c Sugar
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 x Red Pepper; Crushed,To Taste
- 1/8 ts Red Food Coloring
- Stir the water, apple juice concentrate and pectin in a 3-quart saucepan,
- until the pectin is dissolved. Heat to boiling, stirring
- constantly. Add the sugar, cinnamon and red pepper then heat to a rolling boil,
- stirring constantly. Remove from the heat and strain. Add
- the red food color. Immediately pour into hot sterilized jars or glasses or
- freezer containers. Cover tightly and cool. Refrigerate
- no longer than 4 weeks or freeze no longer than 2 months. Serve with meat.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More