APPLE PIE CHEESECAKE BITES
- Servings: 16
- For the crust
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spices
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- For the filling
- 16 ounces neufchatel cheese
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup apple pie filling, sugar free (reserve the rest of the can)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
Mix graham cracker crumbs, apple pie spice and ground ginger together. Blend in 1/4 cup yogurt. This is harder to incorporate than butter and I ended up squishing it through my clean fingers.
Put a heaping tablespoon of graham cracker mix into each little individual cheesecake cup. It presses down just perfectly with the flat bottom of a small spice jar.
Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes.
Beat cream cheese, yogurt, splenda brown sugar blend and vanilla. Add eggs one at a time until well blended. Beat in the apple pie filling. Add a good couple shakes of apple pie spice, taste, add a bit more if you like. Mix in the walnuts.
Fill each cup with cheesecake filling. Bake at 350°F for 20 - 25 minutes. Allow to cool in pan. Refridgerate. Remove from pan, top with a spoonful of leftover apple pie filling.
I had enough filling for either 4 more individual bites or a 4 inch mini cheesecake pan.