- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8oz) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 8 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (20oz) can apple pie filling
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/8 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2. Press one can of crescent roll dough evenly into the bottom of the baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar, egg, vanilla and lemon juice until smooth.
- Spread evenly over crescent roll layer, stopping 1/2 inch from edges. Spoon apple pie filling over cream cheese layer.
- Unroll second can of crescent roll dough and and lay on top of of apple pie layer - pinch seams together but do not press down.
- 3. Brush the top layer of crescent dough with melted butter.
- In a small bowl, combine granulated sugar and cinnamon - sprinkle evenly over the top of the butter layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until top is crisp and golden.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares and serving - top with whipped cream and dust with cinnamon if desired. Store in refrigerator.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More