- Cooking Time: 8 to 10 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 1 pkg sugar cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1small apple, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp apple pie spice
- 1 T organic cane sugar
- 1 T butter or margarine, melted
- In a food processor, combine apple, apple pie spice, sugar, dice until the apple is very small.
- In a microwavable bowl, melt butter in microwave and transfer apple mixture into melted butter bowl and mix well.
- Set aside.
- In a big bowl, combine the egg and butter with a mixer until creamy, add cookie mix, mix until well incorporated.
- Add the apple mixture, combining it with the cookie mixture.
- With a spoon, drop cookies onto a parchment lined cookie sheet about the size of a walnut, fitting 12 per cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with apple pie spice and sugar on top of each cookie.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool.
NotesI love apple pie and cookies, so I came up with a way to have both at the same time. This is a recipe in my cookbook.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Naked MacaronSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More