- Cooking Time: 8 to 10 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 1 pkg sugar cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1small apple, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp apple pie spice
- 1 T organic cane sugar
- 1 T butter or margarine, melted
- In a food processor, combine apple, apple pie spice, sugar, dice until the apple is very small.
- In a microwavable bowl, melt butter in microwave and transfer apple mixture into melted butter bowl and mix well.
- Set aside.
- In a big bowl, combine the egg and butter with a mixer until creamy, add cookie mix, mix until well incorporated.
- Add the apple mixture, combining it with the cookie mixture.
- With a spoon, drop cookies onto a parchment lined cookie sheet about the size of a walnut, fitting 12 per cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with apple pie spice and sugar on top of each cookie.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool.
NotesI love apple pie and cookies, so I came up with a way to have both at the same time. This is a recipe in my cookbook.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More