- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: over night
- 3 honeycrisp apples
- 1 banana
- 2 plums
- 1 pear
- about 1 cup almonds (soak over night)
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- a small piece of fresh ginger
- as much fresh kale as you like! (probably about 1-3 cups, depending on your taste)
- water as needed
- 1. Soak the almonds overnight
- 2. Drain almonds and rinse.
- 3. Blend up the almonds and fresh water, as that was going to be the toughest part to make into a smooth consistency
- 4. Gradually add remaining ingredients, blending between each, to make smooth. 5. Add water as needed to make desired consistency.
NotesAlmonds are a common nut used to make crusts of pies, so mixing that with the apples and spices turned this smoothie into a holiday decadence!
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More