- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: over night
BackstoryAlmonds are a common nut used to make crusts of pies, so mixing that with the apples and spices turned this smoothie into a holiday decadence!
- 3 honeycrisp apples
- 1 banana
- 2 plums
- 1 pear
- about 1 cup almonds (soak over night)
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- a small piece of fresh ginger
- as much fresh kale as you like! (probably about 1-3 cups, depending on your taste)
- water as needed
- 1. Soak the almonds overnight
- 2. Drain almonds and rinse.
- 3. Blend up the almonds and fresh water, as that was going to be the toughest part to make into a smooth consistency
- 4. Gradually add remaining ingredients, blending between each, to make smooth. 5. Add water as needed to make desired consistency.
Wamogo Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2015
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More