APPLE PIE POWER CHEESECAKE DESSERT
Apple Pie Power Cheesecake Dessert
- 1 c. fat-free cottage cheese (any brand will do )
- splash of skim milk
- 1TBS.(1.5 tsp. each) Mixture of sugar-free fat-free Jello instant Cheese Cake and Vanilla flavored pudding (powder not already made)
- 1 tsp. vanilla or butter flavored extract
- 2-3 packets of Splenda (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch of ground cloves
- 1/2- 3/4 of a diced apple (variety of your choice, I use red delicious)
In a blender whip the cup of cottage cheese, adding a splash of skim milk. Make sure to scrap the sides of the blender.
Add the pudding mixture,splenda and extract;stir with a spoon. Blend about 30 seconds longer.
Remove from blender and put in a medium sized bowl.
Add in cinnamon and cloves. Stir together well.
(if eating soon stir in apples, if not wait until the last minute to add them so they don't turn brown)
Stir all together and allow to set for 15 mins. in the fridge.
This can be eaten alone on on a whole wheat (or whole grain) tortilla. Spray tortilla with butter spray and sprinkle with cinnamon/splenda for extra flavor.
Wrap up like a burrito and add whipped topping