- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 22 oz package pie crust sticks
- 1/2 c hot tap water
- 1/4 c corn flake crumbs
- 10 c peeled and thinly sliced apples
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 c sugar
- 1 -2 t cinnamon
- 1/2 t salt
- 2 T butter
- 1 egg
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 1 - 2 T wter
- Heat oven to 350.
- In large bowl, combine 2 pie crust sticks and 1/2 tap water; wait until ball forms.
- Repeat with remaining 2 pie crust sticks.
- Roll 1 ball on lightly floured surface into a 15 x 12 rectangle, fit loosely into 15 x 10 jellyroll pan.
- Sprinkle cornflake crumbs over crust.
- In a large bowl, combine apple slices and lemon juice.
- Layer apples over dough.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and salt; sprinkle over apples.
- Dot with margarine or butter.
- Roll remaining ball of dough into rectangle, place on top of apples.
- Prick crust with a fork; brush with egg.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes.
- Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over warm pastry.
- Cool completely and cut into 48 squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More