- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 8 hour soak
- 3 honeycrisp apples
- 1 banana
- 2 plums
- 1 pear
- about 1 cup almonds (that we soaked over night)
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- a small piece of fresh ginger
- as much fresh kale as you like! (probably about 2-3 cups?)
- water as needed
- 1. Soak the almonds overnight
- 2. Drain almonds and rinse.
- 3. Blend up the almonds and fresh water, as that was going to be the toughest part to make into a smooth consistency
- 4. Gradually add remaining ingredients, blending between each, to make smooth. 5. Add water as needed to make desired consistency.
NotesAlmonds are a common nut used to make crusts of pies, so mixing that with the apples and spices turned this smoothie into a holiday decadence!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More