Why I Love This Recipe
Best Holiday Apple Pie Ever!
Warm Pie - Warm Hearts!
Ingredients You'll Need
1 Pillsbury Pie Crust
1/2 cup sugar
3 tbsp all purpose flour
1 tsp cinnamon
5 Apples - thinly sliced and peeled (Golden Delicious or Fuji) - Mix
1 recipe crumb topping
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup quick cooking rolled oats
1/2 cup butter
1. Stir together brown sugar, flour, rolled oats
2. Cut in 1/2 cup butter until topping is like coarse crumbs - set aside
1. In a large mixing bowl stir together the sugar, flour, and cinnamon.
2. Add apple slices and gently toss until coated.
3. Transfer apple mixture to the pie shell.
4. Sprinkle crumb topping over apple mixture.
5. Place pie on a cookie sheet so drippings don't drop in your oven.
6. Cover edges with aluminum foil.
7. Bake in preheated 375 oven for 25 minutes. Then, remove foil and put back in for
another 25-30 minutes without foil.
8. Remove from oven.
9. Cool on wire rack and enjoy warm.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Pie