- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pizza dough (thawed and room temperature)
- 3 Macintosh apples
- White sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter (1 stick) softened room temperature.
- Roll out pizza dough on pizza stone. Let stand approx. 10-15 minutes. Do not allow dough to rise much.
- In bowl: Slice apples (as if for a pie). Toss with sugar and cinnamon to coat/taste.
- Arrange individual slices of apple on entire pizza.
- Crumble topping over apples.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Nutrition Facts
- Apple Pizza
- 8 Servings
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 440.6
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 0.6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 502.0 mg
- Potassium 81.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 5.8 g
NotesThis a great appetizer for parties
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More