- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pizza dough (thawed and room temperature)
- 3 Macintosh apples
- White sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter (1 stick) softened room temperature.
- Roll out pizza dough on pizza stone. Let stand approx. 10-15 minutes. Do not allow dough to rise much.
- In bowl: Slice apples (as if for a pie). Toss with sugar and cinnamon to coat/taste.
- Arrange individual slices of apple on entire pizza.
- Crumble topping over apples.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Nutrition Facts
- Apple Pizza
- 8 Servings
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 440.6
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 0.6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 502.0 mg
- Potassium 81.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 5.8 g
NotesThis a great appetizer for parties
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More