- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis a great appetizer for parties
- 1 pizza dough (thawed and room temperature)
- 3 Macintosh apples
- White sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter (1 stick) softened room temperature.
- Roll out pizza dough on pizza stone. Let stand approx. 10-15 minutes. Do not allow dough to rise much.
- In bowl: Slice apples (as if for a pie). Toss with sugar and cinnamon to coat/taste.
- Arrange individual slices of apple on entire pizza.
- Crumble topping over apples.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Nutrition Facts
- Apple Pizza
- 8 Servings
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 440.6
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 0.6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 502.0 mg
- Potassium 81.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 5.8 g
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More