- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups grated apples
- 2 cups raisins
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 31/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the water, sugar, apples, raisins, butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg,in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove the pan from the heat and cool completely.
- In a large bowl, stir the baking soda into the flour. Add the cooled mixture to the bowl, and stir until blended. Fill greased miniature muffin tins with batter to the top. Bake for 15 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
My Family Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More