APPLE ROSEMARY PORKCHOPS
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tsp vegetable oil
- 8 boneless, fast-fry pork loin chops
- 2 medium onions, halved and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 apples (such as Golden Delicious, Idared, or Spartan)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tsp of the oil.
- Cook pork chops for 1 1/2 minutes on each side; remove to plate.
- Add remaining oil to skillet.
- Add onions and cook 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Return chops to pan, add apples and rosemary; season with salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, whisk together apple cider and cornstarch until smooth; whisk in mustard.
- Pour cider mixture over chops.
- Bring to boil, stirring occasionally; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until apples are tender and sauce is thickened.