- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 2 T. Thawed, frozen lemonade concentrate, undiluted
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. poppy seeds
- 2 md Gala apples, sliced
- 1/2 c. blueberries
- 1 c. cantaloupe balls or chunks
- Leaf, Boston or Bibb lettuce
- Combine mayonnaise, lemonade concentrate, sugar & poppy seeds; refrigerate.
- Arrange apples and fruit on lettuce.
- Drizzle with lemon dressing before serving.
- 4 Servings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More