- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15-20 min
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts (or both)
- 1/2 cup celery (finely chopped)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 med red delicious apples
- Prepare all ingredients except apples.
- Core and peel three of the apples and then dice.
- Then core the fourth apple and dice, but do not peel (this adds color to the salad).
- Mix with all the other ingredients and serve on lettuce leaves.
- Recipe can be doubled for larger number of people.
NotesEasy to prepare and healthy too. A tradition in our family for any occassion.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More