- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15-20 min
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts (or both)
- 1/2 cup celery (finely chopped)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 med red delicious apples
- Prepare all ingredients except apples.
- Core and peel three of the apples and then dice.
- Then core the fourth apple and dice, but do not peel (this adds color to the salad).
- Mix with all the other ingredients and serve on lettuce leaves.
- Recipe can be doubled for larger number of people.
NotesEasy to prepare and healthy too. A tradition in our family for any occassion.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More