- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 9-12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 20 oz can of Crushed Pineapple undrained
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1 3 oz. package Lemon Jello
- 1 8 oz package Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 cup diced unpeeled Apples
- 1/2 - 1 cup chopped Nuts
- 1 cup chopped Celery
- 1 cup Whipped Topping
- Lettuce Leaves
- In saucepan combine pineapple & sugar
- Boil 3 minutes
- Add Jello and stir until dissolved
- Add Cream Cheese and stir until mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Fold in Apples, Nuts, Celery & Whipped Cream
- Pour into a 9 inch square pan and chill until firm
- Cut into squares and serve on lettuce leaves
NotesMom had it written and had noted that it was Hazel Hawkins recipe and that it was very good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More