- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 green apples, cut into thin strips
- 1 package (10 ounces) broccoli slaw with carrots
- 3 stalks celery, cut into thin slices
- 1 fennel bulb, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup creamy salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix well.
- Chill 1 hour before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More