- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs Alpine Spice SF Apple Cider Mix
- 1 tbs. plain gelatin
- 2 c. water
- 2 tbs. Splenda
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 c. whipping cream
- Pecans toasted in microwave in 1 tbs. butter
- Boil water in pyrex measure cup dissolve gelatin, mixing well.
- add everything except whipping cream. Let this get set without becoming real firm.
- Whip the cream and then add it to the Apple Snow, continue whipping until it is well mixed. Place into dessert dishes and let set up. Top each serving with buttered pecans.
NotesI had forgotten about these...Im gonna make them today! I even have some SF apple cider Mix.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More