- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs Alpine Spice SF Apple Cider Mix
- 1 tbs. plain gelatin
- 2 c. water
- 2 tbs. Splenda
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 c. whipping cream
- Pecans toasted in microwave in 1 tbs. butter
- Boil water in pyrex measure cup dissolve gelatin, mixing well.
- add everything except whipping cream. Let this get set without becoming real firm.
- Whip the cream and then add it to the Apple Snow, continue whipping until it is well mixed. Place into dessert dishes and let set up. Top each serving with buttered pecans.
NotesI had forgotten about these...Im gonna make them today! I even have some SF apple cider Mix.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More