- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter, softened
- 2 cups Gold Medal Better for Bread flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dry milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons regular active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast or quick-acting active dry yeast
- 1/3 cup cut-up dried apples
- Place all ingredients except dried apples in bread pan in the order listed
- Insert bread pan, close lid and plug in.
- Select Sweet or Basic/White cycle. Use Light crust color. Do not use delay cycles.
- Add dried apples at the raisin/nut signal or 5 to 10 minutes before last kneading cycle ends.
- Remove baked bread from pan, and cool on wire rack.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More