- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box spice cake mix (can use vanilla)
- 1 21 ounce can apple pie filling
- 4 eggs
- 1 3 1/8 ounce instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 pint sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine the dry cake mix with the remaining ingredients, mixing by hand. Pour batter evenly into a greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- In a medium bowl, combine dry pudding mix with the sour cream. Spread on top of the cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More