- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box spice cake mix (can use vanilla)
- 1 21 ounce can apple pie filling
- 4 eggs
- 1 3 1/8 ounce instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 pint sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine the dry cake mix with the remaining ingredients, mixing by hand. Pour batter evenly into a greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- In a medium bowl, combine dry pudding mix with the sour cream. Spread on top of the cake.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More