- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbs (30 ml) cornstarch (cornflour)
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground nutmeg
- 2 cups (500 ml) apple juice or cider
- Combine the brown sugar, cornstarch, and spices in a saucepan and mix well.
- Add the juice and stir over moderate heat until the syrup boils and is slightly thickened.
- Cool slightly before serving. Makes 2 cups (500 ml).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Food Travels Through Italy
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More