- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbs (30 ml) cornstarch (cornflour)
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground nutmeg
- 2 cups (500 ml) apple juice or cider
- Combine the brown sugar, cornstarch, and spices in a saucepan and mix well.
- Add the juice and stir over moderate heat until the syrup boils and is slightly thickened.
- Cool slightly before serving. Makes 2 cups (500 ml).
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
CUPPY DUCKING CAKE :S
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More