- Cooking Time: 50 min
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 2 (21 oz) cans apple pie filling
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury Best All Purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup oats
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread apple filling in buttered 9in square baking pan.
- Beat eggs, sweetened condensed milk, melted butter and spices in large bowl and pour over apple filling.
- Combine brown sugar and flour in small bowl, cut into cold butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add nuts andoats.
- Sprinkle over top.
- Bake 50 minutes or until set.
- Cool and serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
NotesA recipe that I found from Eagle Brand. My husband loved it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More