- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup apple, peeled and chopped
- icing, if desired
- Pan size; 9x13
- Temperature; 350° F
- Baking time; 30 minutes
- Cut rolls in half. Place In a sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan. Drizzle butter over rolls. Mix cinnamon, brown sugar and chopped apple. Sprinkle over the rolls. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size. Remove wrap and bake at 350° F for 30 minutes. Cover top of rolls with foil last 10 minutes if necessary to prevent over browning. Remove from pan and drizzle with icing if desired. Serve warm.
NotesThese cinnamon spiced bread morsels are a hit with everyone who loves sweet rolls.
Full Recipe: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/1744
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More