- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1 C. Mayo (divided in 1/2)
- Bread Crumbs
- 1 Green Apple (cored and cubed)
- 1 tsp. Stone Ground Hot Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Celery Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush each chicken breast with 1/2 of the mayo, and dredge in bread crumbs. Cook chicken breasts for 10 mins.
- While chicken cooks, mix apple cubes, mustard, celery salt, and 1/2 of the mayo in a bowl.
- Remove chicken from oven and slice a pocket into the chicken breasts the long way.
- Stuff each chicken breast with the apple mixture and cook for another 15 mins., or until chicken is cooked through.
- Other Options:
- Add 1/2 C of unflavored yogurt, or sour cream.
NotesI came up with this recipe, using a hodgepodge of stuff from my fridge. I hate it, but my husband loves it...a lot, so maybe it's better than I think it is?
NFPG Recipe Collection
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More