- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1 C. Mayo (divided in 1/2)
- Bread Crumbs
- 1 Green Apple (cored and cubed)
- 1 tsp. Stone Ground Hot Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Celery Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush each chicken breast with 1/2 of the mayo, and dredge in bread crumbs. Cook chicken breasts for 10 mins.
- While chicken cooks, mix apple cubes, mustard, celery salt, and 1/2 of the mayo in a bowl.
- Remove chicken from oven and slice a pocket into the chicken breasts the long way.
- Stuff each chicken breast with the apple mixture and cook for another 15 mins., or until chicken is cooked through.
- Other Options:
- Add 1/2 C of unflavored yogurt, or sour cream.
NotesI came up with this recipe, using a hodgepodge of stuff from my fridge. I hate it, but my husband loves it...a lot, so maybe it's better than I think it is?
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More