- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 3/4 c. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 7 sweet potatoes, cooked, peeled, cooled, & cut into 3/4 inch chunks
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/2 c. pecans
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- Add potatoes, apples, pineapple and pecans to dressing.
- Toss gently to mix and coat.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour for flavors to develop, or up to 3 days.
- Makes 8 cups.