- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI made it tonight for dessert and it was a huge success, so I thought I would share it with you
- 1 round pastry dough (I cheat and buy the Pillsbury)
- 2 Apples peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/4 cup of cranberries
- 2 TBSP of lemon juice
- 1/2 TBSP of sugar
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- Place the cut up apples and cranberries on to the dough in the center.
- Pour the lemon juice over the fruit and sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon.
- Fold the pastry.
- Cook for about 25 minutes. Make sure it is golden brown.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
The Social Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More