- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 round pastry dough (I cheat and buy the Pillsbury)
- 2 Apples peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/4 cup of cranberries
- 2 TBSP of lemon juice
- 1/2 TBSP of sugar
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- Place the cut up apples and cranberries on to the dough in the center.
- Pour the lemon juice over the fruit and sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon.
- Fold the pastry.
- Cook for about 25 minutes. Make sure it is golden brown.
NotesI made it tonight for dessert and it was a huge success, so I thought I would share it with you
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
The Naked Macaron
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More