- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 250g Granita biscuits (see note)
- 125g butter, melted, cooled
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1 Golden Delicious apple
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- Place biscuits into a food processor and process to fine crumbs. Transfer to a bowl. Add butter and stir until well combined.
- Spoon mixture (reserving 2 tablespoons for topping), into 4 fluted, 11cm x 2cm-deep, loose-bottom tart pans. Press crumb mixture into base and sides of pans. Place in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Place sour cream, egg and icing sugar into a small bowl. Whisk until well combined. Spoon into prepared pans.
- Cut apple into quarters, remove core and slice thinly. Arrange apple slices and blueberries over custard mixture. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until custard is set. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Recipes for VitalitySee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More