- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 15-18
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 175 g butter
- 125 g sugar
- 300 g flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) milk
- grated lemon rind
- 2 apples
- 3 tblspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400 F).
- Place the paper cups on baking sheet.
- Beat the eggs until thick and pale.
- Add grated lemon rind.
- Mix the flour and baking powder, stir into the batter together with melted butter.
- Add milk and blend well.
- Fill paper cups to 2/3 with batter.
- Peel and cut apples into wedges, dip them in sugar mixed with cinnamon.
- Stick a wedge into each cup.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
NotesI found the recipe on the paper liners package. I like them a lot, they are so soft and flavourful, and the hint of cinnamon makes me want another one, and another one... Of course, apple/cinnamon is my favourite baking combination.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More