- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 15-18
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 175 g butter
- 125 g sugar
- 300 g flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) milk
- grated lemon rind
- 2 apples
- 3 tblspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400 F).
- Place the paper cups on baking sheet.
- Beat the eggs until thick and pale.
- Add grated lemon rind.
- Mix the flour and baking powder, stir into the batter together with melted butter.
- Add milk and blend well.
- Fill paper cups to 2/3 with batter.
- Peel and cut apples into wedges, dip them in sugar mixed with cinnamon.
- Stick a wedge into each cup.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
NotesI found the recipe on the paper liners package. I like them a lot, they are so soft and flavourful, and the hint of cinnamon makes me want another one, and another one... Of course, apple/cinnamon is my favourite baking combination.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More