- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: approximately 700ml
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 500g granny smith apple
- 1 1/2 cups cider vinegar
- 500g sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 - 6 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- Wash and chop apples (do not peel or core), and place in a medium saucepan. Add vinegar, bring to the boil and cook for 20 minutes or until apples are very soft. Press mixture through a fine sieve, reture to cleaned saucepan and add sugar and salt. Bring to the boil, stirring frequently and cook for 8 - 9 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in mint.
- Allow it to stand for 5 minutes before pouring into warm sterillised jars seal immediately. Eat at once or store in a cool, dry and dark place for up to 12 months. Refrigerate sfter opening.
- Can be serve with roast pork or lamb
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More