- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium low heat.
- Stir occasionally until sauce begins to boil, then lower heat to simmer and cook uncovered for 15 minutes or until syrupy.
- Watch the sauce closely to be sure it doesn't bubble over.
NotesThis is a sauce with some great ingredients, like honey, soy sauce and pineapple juice
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More