- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium low heat.
- Stir occasionally until sauce begins to boil, then lower heat to simmer and cook uncovered for 15 minutes or until syrupy.
- Watch the sauce closely to be sure it doesn't bubble over.
NotesThis is a sauce with some great ingredients, like honey, soy sauce and pineapple juice
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More