- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium low heat.
- Stir occasionally until sauce begins to boil, then lower heat to simmer and cook uncovered for 15 minutes or until syrupy.
- Watch the sauce closely to be sure it doesn't bubble over.
NotesThis is a sauce with some great ingredients, like honey, soy sauce and pineapple juice
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More