APPLEBEE'S ORIENTAL CHICKEN SALAD CLONE
Applebee's Oriental Chicken Salad Clone
- Servings: 4
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 6 Tablespoons honey
- 3 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Marzetti Slaw Dressing
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard or Grey Poupon
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 16 pieces crispy chicken strips, cooked according to package directions
- 8 cups chopped lettuce
- 3 cups coleslaw cabbage mix with carrots
- 2 Tablespoons toasted almond slivers
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
Make dressing first, so it has time to chill. Mix all dressing ingredients together and refrigerate.
Bake the chicken strips according to the package directions. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Once cooled, cut the chicken into bit size chunks.
On 4 serving plates, mix together some of each of the lettuce and coleslaw mix. Top with cut up chicken, almonds and noodles.
Drizzle the dressing on top right before serving.
If you want a nice, refreshing salad, this is perfect! Yum-O! I love the crunch of the chow mein noodles and toasted almonds!