- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI use Laurys Lime marinade. Saves time and tastes the same. My husband does the chicken on the grill, it adds such a great flavor.
- 5 oz. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- ½ c. Lime Juice
- ¼ c. Tequila (non-alcoholic may be used)
- ½ c. Tortilla Chips
- ¼ c. Mexi-ranch dressing (recipe to follow)
- ¼ c. Shredded Jack Cheddar
- Set oven to broil
- To Prepare Chicken:
- Pour lime juice and tequila into a sealable plastic bag. Place chicken in bag and chill. Marinate chicken over night.
- To Prepare Mexi-ranch dressing:
- In a small bowl mix
- 1T. salsa
- 3T. ranch dressing
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill over medium heat 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- To assemble:
- Scatter tortilla chips on an oven-safe plate.
- Place chicken on top of tortilla chips.
- Pour Mexi-ranch dressing over chicken.
- Cover with the shredded jack cheddar cheese.
- Place chicken under the broiler until cheese is melted.
- Be careful, plate will be hot!
- Serve with pico de gallo and Spanish rice on the side.