- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cps
- Preparation Time: 30-60
- 1 teaspoon safflower or other light veggie oil
- 1 medium onion, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and sliced thinly
- 2 carrots, peeled, trimmed, and sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 poached chicken breast halves
- Brown onions with oil over medium-low heat for 15 minutes. Add apples, carrots, and water, cover and continue cooking at medium-low for 10-15 minutes or until very tender.
- Add poached chicken. Set aside to slightly cool, then puree in food processor. Can be refrigerated for 3 days; frozen for 3 weeks.