- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Jar ingredients:
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup dark raisins
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teasoon salt
- Additional ingredients:
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- creating the jar:
- baking soda
- brown sugar
- Applesauce cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, egg, and applesauce.
- Add the contents of the jar, and stir until well mixed.
- Drop the dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet, spacing the cookies about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until light brown in color.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet. Then transfer to wire racks and cool completely. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- In addition to the contents of the jar, you will need to add the following ingredients:
- butter, egg, applesauce
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Zucchini Pizza Bites
Ramen Noodle Sandwich Fit For a Hungry Person
Pancit Bihon (Stir Fried Rice Noodles)See More