Oven Temp: 375
1 cup(s) flour
1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
1/2 cup(s) your favorite nuts
1 cup(s) quick oats (not instant oatmeal)
1 cup(s) raisins
1 cup(s) applesauce
1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix the dry ingredients in the largest bowl. Mix the wet ingredients in the other bowl. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture. Blend them well.
3. Spoon the dough for these drop cookies onto the greased cookie sheets.
4. Bake the dough for 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Allow the cookies to cool before eating them.
Pairs Well With
I haven't tried them yet, but they sound so delish!