- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 4 pork chops
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp worchestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except pork.
- Mix well.
- Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Put pork chops in, and cover with glaze.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour or until done (it is done when a meat thermometer reaches 165 degrees).
NotesJust another recipe I made up with what I had on hand. I figure that applesauce and pork chops go well together so this is what I came up with.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More