- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 apples (I used Mcintosh)
- 1 - 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Trade Joe's Spiced Apple Cider
- 3 - 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- Peel and dice apples into small pieces.
- Put apples and cider in a saucepan, cover and cook for 30 minutes or until apples are soft.
- Once apples are soft add brown sugar and stir well.
- Mash with a potato masher until a coarse chop or until the consistency you like.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More