- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 pounds McIntosh apples
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 5 ounces granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1. 1. Peel, core and quarter the apples. Place in a saucepan with just enough cold water to cover the bottom of the pan. Add the cinnamon sticks.
- 2. 2. Bring to a simmer, cover and cook until the apples are tender, approximately 15 minutes.
- 3. 3. Add the sugar and lemon juice. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4. 4. Remove the cinnamon sticks and press the apples through a food mill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More