- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c margarine
- 1 jar (18-20 oz) apricot preserves
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c white sugar
- 1/3 c margarine
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- Mix dry ingredients for the crust.
- Cut in margarine until crumbly. Press into bottom of jelly roll pan. Bake 10 min at 350 degrees.
- Empty preserves into bowl. Stir to soften. Spread over baked crust while hot.
- Mix together ingredients for topping until crumbly & sprinkle over preserves.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Mix ingredients for frosting together. Drizzle over warm bars. Cut into squares while warm.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More