- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c margarine
- 1 jar (18-20 oz) apricot preserves
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c white sugar
- 1/3 c margarine
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- Mix dry ingredients for the crust.
- Cut in margarine until crumbly. Press into bottom of jelly roll pan. Bake 10 min at 350 degrees.
- Empty preserves into bowl. Stir to soften. Spread over baked crust while hot.
- Mix together ingredients for topping until crumbly & sprinkle over preserves.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Mix ingredients for frosting together. Drizzle over warm bars. Cut into squares while warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More