- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c margarine
- 1 jar (18-20 oz) apricot preserves
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c white sugar
- 1/3 c margarine
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- Mix dry ingredients for the crust.
- Cut in margarine until crumbly. Press into bottom of jelly roll pan. Bake 10 min at 350 degrees.
- Empty preserves into bowl. Stir to soften. Spread over baked crust while hot.
- Mix together ingredients for topping until crumbly & sprinkle over preserves.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Mix ingredients for frosting together. Drizzle over warm bars. Cut into squares while warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More