- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can (15 1/4 ounces) apricot halves in syrup
- 1 can (15 ounces) wild blueberries in light syrup
- 1 tablespoon sugar, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch dissolved in 1 tablespoon water
- For the Apricot-Blueberry Topping:
- Drain the apricots and blueberries, reserving the syrup.
- Combine the reserved syrup, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cornstarch mixture, mixing until blended.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat and simmer for 4 to 6 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.
- Slice the apricots; add apricots and blueberries to the sauce.
- Heat through; cover and set aside.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 310; Fat 5g; Cholesterol 160mg; Sodium 220mg; Carbohydrate 59g; Fiber 5g; Protein 9g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More