- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can (15 1/4 ounces) apricot halves in syrup
- 1 can (15 ounces) wild blueberries in light syrup
- 1 tablespoon sugar, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch dissolved in 1 tablespoon water
- For the Apricot-Blueberry Topping:
- Drain the apricots and blueberries, reserving the syrup.
- Combine the reserved syrup, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cornstarch mixture, mixing until blended.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat and simmer for 4 to 6 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.
- Slice the apricots; add apricots and blueberries to the sauce.
- Heat through; cover and set aside.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 310; Fat 5g; Cholesterol 160mg; Sodium 220mg; Carbohydrate 59g; Fiber 5g; Protein 9g
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More