- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 10
- French Toast:
- 3 eggs, large or extra-large
- 1/2 cup skim milk (may substitute canned, fat-free evaporated milk)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 4 slices whole-wheat bread
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted, optional
- For the French Toast:
- Whisk the eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla in a shallow dish until blended.
- Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Dip the bread into the egg mixture, turning to soak both sides; place in the skillet.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned, turning once.
- Cut each into 4 triangles; arrange on serving plates.
- Spoon the apricot-blueberry topping over the toast; sprinkle with almonds.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More