- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 10
- French Toast:
- 3 eggs, large or extra-large
- 1/2 cup skim milk (may substitute canned, fat-free evaporated milk)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 4 slices whole-wheat bread
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted, optional
- For the French Toast:
- Whisk the eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla in a shallow dish until blended.
- Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Dip the bread into the egg mixture, turning to soak both sides; place in the skillet.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned, turning once.
- Cut each into 4 triangles; arrange on serving plates.
- Spoon the apricot-blueberry topping over the toast; sprinkle with almonds.
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More