- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 10
- French Toast:
- 3 eggs, large or extra-large
- 1/2 cup skim milk (may substitute canned, fat-free evaporated milk)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 4 slices whole-wheat bread
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted, optional
- For the French Toast:
- Whisk the eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla in a shallow dish until blended.
- Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Dip the bread into the egg mixture, turning to soak both sides; place in the skillet.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned, turning once.
- Cut each into 4 triangles; arrange on serving plates.
- Spoon the apricot-blueberry topping over the toast; sprinkle with almonds.
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More