- Cooking Time: 50
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Shortening or oil
- 2 1/2 cups Flours
- 1/2 tsp. Cloves
- 1 1/2 tsp. Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Apricot Pumpkin Butter
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat eggs until fluffy.
- Gradually add sugar and then oil.
- Add dry ingredients and buttermilk. Mix well.
- Add Apricot Pumpkin Butter. Blend well.
- Pour batter into a 9x5x4 inch greased loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes or until done.
- Cool and slice.
- Serve with whipped cream blended with Apricot Pumpkin Butter.
NotesApricot Pumpkin Butter can be bought online at Robert Rothschild online store
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Nick's PicksSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More