- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg Super moist yellow cake mix
- 1/4-cup water
- 1/4 cup butter or regular margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-cup cut-up dried apricots
- 1/2 cup drained chopped maraschino cherries
- Powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 375 F. Grease and flour a jelly roll pan; 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch.
- Beat half of the cake mix (dry), the water, butter, brown sugar, and eggs in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed or mix using a wooden spoon. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in remaining cake mix, the apricots, and the cherries. Spread evenly in the pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut into 6 rows by 5 rows.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Adventures in Cooking
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More