- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg Super moist yellow cake mix
- 1/4-cup water
- 1/4 cup butter or regular margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-cup cut-up dried apricots
- 1/2 cup drained chopped maraschino cherries
- Powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 375 F. Grease and flour a jelly roll pan; 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch.
- Beat half of the cake mix (dry), the water, butter, brown sugar, and eggs in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed or mix using a wooden spoon. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in remaining cake mix, the apricots, and the cherries. Spread evenly in the pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut into 6 rows by 5 rows.
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More